Treating Customers Fairly
TCF Customer Statement (25th January 2019)
Committed to treating our customers fairly
Gallery Finance Ltd is a Master Broker committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service. In so doing, we are pleased to support the Financial Conduct Authority initiatives on “Treating Customers Fairly”.
We recognise that both we and our customers have everything to gain if we look after your best interests and treat you fairly in all aspects of our dealings with you.
Our commitment to you
- Provide you with clear information about the products and service we offer, including fees and charges;
- Only recommend a Mortgage or Secured Loan that we consider to be suitable and affordable for you and always the most suitable from the available options;
- Not recommend a Mortgage or Secured Loan if we can’t find one we consider suitable;
- Encourage you to ask if there’s something you don’t understand;
- Give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service.
How you can help us
To help us find the most suitable product for you, we will ask you to:
- Tell us as much as possible about your income and outgoings, to enable us to properly assess how much you can afford;
- Let us know about changes that might affect your ability to repay a secured loan or mortgage;
- Let us know about any other changes in your circumstances that may occur in the foreseeable future;
- Let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of a product we have discussed or recommended that you don’t understand.
- Tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service.
You will be aware that Gallery Finance Ltd is currently arranging a Mortgage or Secured Loan for you with one of our lenders. If your proposed mortgage or loan completes, the lender will pay us a packaging allowance details of which can be found on the enclosed Illustration and/or our Disclosure Document.
You will not receive advice or a recommendation from us for payment protection insurance.
We do everything possible to ensure all of our customers obtain a professional service. If for any reason you feel the service you have received is not satisfactory, you should contact us to obtain details of our complaints procedure, how to make a formal complaint and how we will deal with your complaint.
Thank you for choosing Gallery Finance Ltd.